Tuesday, October 31, 2017

10-31-17

Unlike many of my peers, I can officially say I was done with all of my November 1st college work before I got to school today, as a result, I had plenty of time to work on my thesis project, specifically my annotated and working bibliographies that are due this Friday. Even though I didn't have any pressing college deadlines, I spent the first 30 minutes of class entering in general information (name, address, major preference, etc) into the University of California and my other Common Application schools. After that, I continued compiling sources for my thesis project, finding four new ones and watching an interesting 10-minute video about muscles functionality at an organismal level. By the end of class I was able to successfully finish my working bibliography, complete with 17 sources and their appropriate citations. Now all I have to do is finish my 100-200 word responses for each by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment