Tuesday, November 14, 2017

11-14-17

December 1 is getting closer and closer; as soon as one college deadline passes, the next one is right around the corner. In hopes of reducing my workload over Thanksgiving break, I got as much done on my supplements as possible. During class I was able to finalize my eight supplements for the University of California and the University of Southern California, reading over each and making small edits in virtually all of them. Additionally, I composed three additional supplements for Texas A&M (two for their Honors Program and one for the housing application). Finally, in order to finish applications to schools (it's not just about the essays unfortunately) I went to Common Application and checked over my answers to the personal/general information responses for USC.

No comments:

Post a Comment