Monday, November 27, 2017

11-27-17

With the December 1 deadline closely approaching, I began thesis by editing my six Duke, Vanderbilt, and Rice supplements. After proofreading them myself, I printed a copy of them for Mr. Correa to review. After doing that, I wrote my PTA scholarship essay, which I had prepared an outline for a few class periods prior. Additionally, I revised my scholarship application essays for both the UT 40 Acres Program and the Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholarship. Finally, after talking with Ms. Marberry about my UCLA admissions portal, she requested that I call their admissions office and inquire about my login information and if there was anything I needed to be concerned about. Unfortunately, this call took about ten minutes as I had to wait for a representative to talk to. Oh well, at least I am in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment